1. What is the working principle of the ball check valve?
Spherical check valve is a check valve with multi-ball, multi-flow channel and multi-cone inverted fluid structure. It is mainly composed of front and rear valve bodies, rubber balls, cone-shaped bodies, etc. Its valve disc is a rubber-covered ball, so It is called a ball check valve.
The working principle of the ball check valve is mainly to use the rubber ball to roll in a short stroke in the dome cover to realize the opening and closing of the valve. When the water pump is started, the water rushes the rubber ball under the action of pressure, so that the rubber ball rolls to the right side. Its position is fixed by the cone in the rear valve body, and the check valve is opened; after the pump stops, due to the return water pressure in the pipeline system, the rubber ball is forced to roll to the left front valve body, and the check valve is closed.
2. Is the ball check valve easy to use?
As a special-shaped check valve, the ball check valve has a simple structure and is mainly composed of a spherical device and a valve body. The spherical device is composed of a spherical cover and a rubber ball. With a certain elasticity and sufficient strength, is the ball check valve good to use?
1. Advantages of ball check valve
(1) The rubber ball of the spherical check valve adopts a hollow steel ball, and the rubber with good elasticity can ensure the sealing and reduce the damage to the pipeline system during the valve closing process.
(2) Because it is a spherical valve, the water flow passes through the valve body almost straight, the resistance coefficient is small, energy saving, and the water flow resistance coefficient is stable and small, which can reduce the hydraulic loss caused by the trembling of the rubber ball in the valve.
(3) Another advantage of the spherical check valve is that it has a good shock absorption effect and does not require high water quality.
(4) The spherical check valve has no rotating parts of the shaft and the sleeve, and there is no wear of the shaft and the sleeve. The rubber ball is in a free suspension and free rotation state, and the wear is uniform. In addition, the diameter of the rubber ball is the diameter of the ball seat. 1.3 times, even if the rubber ball wears a layer, it still has good sealing performance and wear resistance.
(5) Good noise reduction and vibration reduction effect, good slow closing and water hammer reduction.
(6) The installation is convenient, the specific gravity of the ball is close to that of water, and it is in a free suspension state, so it can be installed horizontally or vertically.
2. Disadvantages of ball check valve
The main disadvantage of the ball check valve is that the volume of the ball valve is relatively large, and the area occupied by the ball valve is relatively large, especially when the check valve of the old pump station is retrofitted, it may not be used due to size restrictions.
Company Name: Laizhou Dongsheng Valve Co., Ltd.
Email: Send Email
Phone: 0086 535 2370538